- Added hot keys support for movement, rotation, toolbox etc…
- Fixed issue where simulation was not exactly repeatable or results duplicable under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issue with Complex Collider Meshes (like rubber duck and cactus) spawning only at the origin.
- Fixed issue where audio setting would loop.
- Fixed issue where buttons without double click handling were still waiting for double clicks.
- Fixed issue where Item Allowed Count would still decrement if a player doesn’t place an entity.
- Code Cleanup – Internalized ItemType initialization in Base Constructor.
- Initial Steam Release (Slated for September 4th 2018).
- Added Steam Workshop Support.
- Fixed issue where game would hang in OSX on first launch. This was due to a Font Cache being generate by Mono’s System.Drawing Library.
- Added Post Processing Effects.
- Improved Level 4 & 7.
- Properties Control now toggles open.
- Improved Criteria Property Setting.
- Fixed Resolution Change Issues on Screen Sizes above 1080p.
- Fixed Goal Expand Exploit.
- Added Motorised Cart as Item.
- Improved Sandbox.
- Improved UX.
- Now only required items are in the Blueprint list for each level.
- Updated first 10 levels.
- Fixed issue with locked items being able to rotate
- Updated to Logo/Branding.
- Changed intro Music
- Updated iOS and Android Releases
- Implemented Motorised wheel
- Border Collisions ALWAYS trigger
- Criteria Entities now Expandable
- Improved Wrecking ball Image
- Integrated with Vertices Classes down below
- Fixed Joints on Delete
- Removed Crash Handler for Mobile
- Fixed Criteria List Refresh
- Increased Size Inc to 50
- Fixed Toast
- Fixed Pinch Zoom
- Fixed scroll panel click
- Fixed Level scoring & Level Stars
- Fixed bug with Android Permissions on more recent Android versions.
- Initial Release of the Ad Supported Starter Version.
- Initial Release of Chaotic Workshop on Android and iOS.